Focus on what you really love: Coding! And drive Innovation with the latest Microsoft Technology.
As a software developer in our team you will profit from the flexibility of a growing, innovative employer that gives you the freedom to work wherever you like and enables you to work with the latest Microsoft technology. At the same time, you will be able to enjoy the safety of a permanent position in a medium-sized company. As technology pioneers we set great store by supporting permanent technological progress – and that is where you come in.
We are looking for your expertise as a software developer for Microsoft Dynamics NAV / BC with the drive to achieve more and become part of our fantastic team.
The knk Group is a TOP employer for medium size companies and a Microsoft Gold Partner with Gold certification.
As experts in publishing, knk serves the major book, magazine and specialist publishers in Europe, North America and Asia. knk offers the world’s only Microsoft certified publishing software for this market. This market is changing rapidly, which is why knk’s software is needed. As a consequence, knk is growing 25% p.a. in average.
It is knk’s mission to support the freedom of the press by supporting this transformation, and by keeping publishing houses profitable and independent.
You want to join our product development team? Then please send us your application documents stating your salary expectations and earliest possible starting date. For a first impression of the area of responsibility, we are also happy to arrange a conversation with a developer on our team.
What is NOT part of your job
- Training of users and business partners (neither in web sessions nor as part of on-site workshops)
- Telephone service and Hotline support
What IS your job
- Extensions: Development of extensions for knkPublishing, the Microsoft Dynamics 365 BC, or other solutions in our portfolio based on Microsoft Technology
- Drive innovation: Use the latest Microsoft Technology to enhance existing products, optimize system performance and explore new technologies e.g. taking part in Hackathons
- Product Development: Software development based on Microsoft Dynamics 365 BC for our vertical industry solution (publishing and media industry)
- AL-Transformation: Help us to transform our vertical solution knkPublishing to AL and continuously enhance it with new features and functions
- Deep programming knowledge and experience in C/AL, AL and RDLC
- Extensive knowledge of Microsoft SQL Servers (incl. Reporting Services)
- At least 3 years professional experience as a software developer for Microsoft Dynamics NAV/BC
- Degree in economics and/or software engineering or equivalent professional experience within the IT industry (ideally within the Microsoft ecosystem)
- Methodical, logical thinking
- Very good English skills.
- Focus on the part of the job that you really love: Coding!
- Working with the latest Microsoft Technology: Our vertical solution knkPublishing is always based on the latest version of Microsoft Dynamics 365 Business Central (BC)
- Hackathons: Internal and external Hackathons are important drivers of innovation within our company
- Choose your place of work: Anywhere you like – and you are always welcome in one of our offices in Germany (e.g. Hamburg, Berlin, Munich), the United States (e.g. Seattle, Boston, Minneapolis), Canada (Toronto), United Kingdom (London) or France (Paris).
- Flexible working hours: We offer trust-based working hours based on full-time or part-time contracts
- Stay current: We offer active training on the latest Microsoft Technologies
- Career: We can offer you a job in a growing, profitable group of companies, which regularly results in new, attractive tasks, spin-offs and the chance to become an expert in your field.
Fabienne Hélène Bechara
Phone: +49 (0)431/57972-0
At least 3 years professional experience