The knk group currently employs the majority of its staff in Europe and North America and is a TOP employer in the SME sector, and a Microsoft Gold Partner with gold certifications.
As an expert in publishing, knk serves the major book, magazine and specialist publishers in Europe, North America and Asia. knk offers the world's only Microsoft-certified publishing software for this market.
"We want [as a software house, IT and process consultancy] to do our part for press freedom in the democratic world and help publishers to remain competitive and profitable in the digital change and thus independent and autonomous".
- Support in the area of PreSales and Sales, customer care, preparation and processing of offers, market analyses, etc.
- Coordination of appointments
- Preparation & execution of software presentations for new and existing customers
- Tracking of proposals & tenders
- Support of management in day-to-day operations and strategic tasks
- Creation of protocols, analyses and reports for the preparation of corporate decisions and internal communication
- Preparation of individual customer presentations
- Maintenance of internal databases and templates
- Cold calling is not one of your tasks
- You have successfully completed your studies in business informatics, business administration, computer science or similar or you have a comparable education with several years of work experience
- You have practical experience in sales and have good product knowledge of the Microsoft Dynamics product family
- Ideally, you will bring with you extended experience in project work and industry know-how in the target market of the knk group (publishers and media)
- You have excellent presentation and communication skills and, in addition to your distinctive ability to work in a team, you distinguish yourself through flexibility as well as analytical thinking and structured work
- You have a "consultant mentality" with a high degree of customer orientation, and prepare proposals or other documentation with efficiency and accuracy
- A certain amount of travel activity is required for this job
- A corporate culture with plenty of room for individuality, flat hierarchies, short decision-making paths and open communication across all levels
- Each employee receives an individual, industry-average training budget each year, which is tailored to your personal needs
- From the very beginning you will work in a committed team, working independently on challenging projects for well-known media companies
- Our good working culture will inspire you: We have a dynamic team with great team spirit and a personal, relaxed atmosphere
You're interested? Then please send us your application documents, stating your salary expectations and the earliest possible starting date.
Fabienne Hélène Bechara
knk Business Software AG
Phone: +49 (0)431/57972-0