The knk group currently employs the majority of its staff in Europe and North America and is a TOP employer in the SME sector, and a Microsoft Gold Partner with gold certifications.
As an expert in publishing, knk serves the major book, magazine and specialist publishers in Europe, North America and Asia. knk offers the world's only Microsoft-certified publishing software for this market.
"We want [as a software house, IT and process consultancy] to do our part for press freedom in the democratic world and help publishers to remain competitive and profitable in the digital change and thus independent and autonomous".
- Communicate with software, tools and processes: Conducting training and workshops for our customers
- Recognize customer needs: Setting up and parameterizing Microsoft Dynamics 365 / knkPublishing for our customers
- Specifying customer requirements: Interfaces and migration in cooperation with software development
- Supporting decisions: Advising the customer in the decision-making process and use of Microsoft Dynamics 365 / knkPublishing
- Advancing implementation: in exchange with the customer, project management and software development
- Finding solutions with customers: Specialist consulting for publishers in the above-mentioned areas
- Providing customers with sustainable access to the software: Creation of documentation and training materials
- You like variety and an exciting field of work
- You can demonstrate sound knowledge of the publishing industry
- You have a degree in economics or book and media studies
- You are interested in IT topics and ideally have experience with commercial software or Microsoft Dynamics 365
- You are service-oriented
- You are willing to travel
- You have strong communication skills and organizational aptitude
- You like to work in a solution-oriented way, with a strong sense of priorities
- Various projects on process and structure with well-known media companies;
Responsible, structured and independent work in the innovation space of the media industry
- Hackathons - external as well as internal - are important for us to promote innovation
- Career: We offer a position in a growing, profitable group of companies, in which new, exciting tasks and spin-offs are constantly emerging
- We offer an extensive annual training budget as well as personal and professional development opportunities
- We are a dynamic team with great team spirit and work in a personal, relaxed atmosphere
You want to become an influencer for publishing processes? Then please send us your application documents, stating your salary expectations and the earliest possible starting date. We would also be happy to arrange an interview with a specialist consultant from our team to get a first impression of the field of activity.
Fabienne Hélène Bechara
Phone: +49 (0)431/57972-0