The knk group currently employs the majority of its staff in Europe and North America and is a TOP employer in the SME sector, and a Microsoft Gold Partner with gold certifications.
As an expert in publishing, knk serves the major book, magazine and specialist publishers in Europe, North America and Asia. knk offers the world's only Microsoft-certified publishing software for this market.
"We want [as a software house, IT and process consultancy] to do our part for press freedom in the democratic world and help publishers to remain competitive and profitable in the digital change and thus independent and autonomous".
- Needs analyses for medium-sized customers, including the development of solution concepts for customer requirements in the area of operational administration and the preparation of specifications
- Control and monitor the tasks of assigned project resources
- Close cooperation with the customer to drive the project forward and avoid time bottlenecks
- Carrying out business process analyses at customers' premises at home and abroad and planning and coordinating the necessary work processes at the customer's premises as well as coordinating the internal processes in our company
- Change / and claim management in close coordination with the customer
- Project coordinator for knk employees or as a coordinator for both
- Creation of project schedules, work breakdown structures and project service calculations (budgets)
- Creation of work breakdown structures
- Decision making support when with the customer
- Creation of risk analyses and action plans
- You have sound knowledge of the publishing industry
- You have appropriate skills in project management of large IT projects, ideally in the area of the Microsoft Dynamics product suite
- You have extensive knowledge in the application of agile methods and classic project management within a product development process
- You have very good communication skills, high persuasive power and are used to professional moderation. This is rounded off by your experience in coaching and conflict management
- You are a certified Scrum Master or have a similar certification or professional experience
- You are service and customer-oriented
- You enjoy leading a project team
- You have a quick study and think analytically
- You have strong communication skills
- You enjoy working independently, solution-oriented and quality-conscious
- Challenging and interesting projects with well-known media companies
- Active further training: We provide an annual training budget and would like you to participate in regular further training
- Career: We offer a job in a growing, profitable group of companies, in which there are always new, exciting tasks and spin-offs
- A corporate culture with plenty of room for individuality, flat hierarchies and open communication across all levels
- Responsible and independent work
You're interested? Then please send us your application documents, stating your salary expectations and the earliest possible starting date.
Fabienne Hélène Bechara
Phone: +49 (0)431/57972-0